Monte Carlo Beach
Monte Carlo Beach, book a 5* hotel by the seaside.
Nestled on a peninsula facing Monte-Carlo, the Monte Carlo Beach is an authentic jewel of the thirties that had the good taste to preserve the spirit of a time when the Côte d'Azur was still called the Riviera. From its rooms with private balconies, you can admire one of the most beautiful bays of the Mediterranean dedicated to water sports, relaxation and elegance under the sun.
- 40 rooms including 14 suites, sea view
- 5 junior suites, 2 double suites and 7 suites
- 3 seasonal restaurants
- 1 Lounge Bar: "Le Sea Lounge Monte-Carlo"
- "La Gelateria" to taste delicious ice-cream
- Water sports Pool
- Private landing stage for direct access from the sea
- Monte Carlo Beach Spa, produits La Prairie
During the season, the famous striped cloth beach cabins lining the beach are the most prized plots of shade for the jet set of Monte-Carlo. A magnificent olympic swimming pool, three restaurants of remarkably high standards, an environment of exuberant greenery lend the Monte Carlo Beach its irresistible charm from March to November.